DAMA memberships provides an opportunity for continuous personal development through:
- Network with experienced professionals based both in the DACH region and overseas who have practiced across various industries providing an opportunity for learning and/or mentoring;
- An open forum, both virtual and physical, to discuss ideas with like minded people in an atmosphere free from any local office politics;
- Regular briefings on industry direction and trends, as well as real life case studies;
- While we are vendor neutral, information tools and database management systems that are available;
- Opportunity to contribute to the direction the industry takes;s
- Library of previous presentations;
- Discounts on major conferences.